httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Volynets <ivoly...@usa.net>
Subject Authorisation realms: "newbie" question
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2000 17:07:56 GMT
Hi folks. I am not much into Apache development,
but I wrote a little mofule recently. What it
does, it emulates some functionality of
Oracle Web Application Server's PL/SQL cartridge.
Now, here goes the question:
 I've been trying to mimiqe custom authorisation
functionality provided by OWAS. One of its features is
an ability to set authorisation realm from within "authorize"
procedure. When I tried to deal with this situation,
I discovered that it is not possible to set this information from
within a module (or at least I didn't find any API function for that).
Is it intentional, is there any specific reason for it?
	Ilya.