httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <stodd...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [patches 2.0 & 1.3] src/os/win32/service
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2000 18:08:13 GMT

I knew about AFP and of course TCP/IP.  A few of us here at IBM have written an in-kernel
HTTP engine for NT. We needed to punt cache misses to Apache, which ultimately required us
to completely bypassed AFP in favor of our own home grown light weight socket layer (for
performance reasons). Wish we'd done the work on Linux instead...

Bill