httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Announce: NTLM authentication module
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:46:38 GMT

Good thought, but now I would rather not look at the raw submission,
since I may be rewriting.  Someone else can look at that and indicate
if 1) it's a candidate for APR, and 2) if it's near-trivial to implement
our own.  Otherwise, someone else is welcome to approach the Samba ppl
to find out if they care to provide alternate licensing.