httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Massive changes to Win32 generated MAK files
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 21:41:01 GMT
Sorry, answered my own concern.  From the somewhat restricted communities
page (you will need to fill out a survey to access)...

BCC32.EXE C++ compiler (32-bit), command-line version
BPR2MAK.EXE Converts project file from XML to MAKE file format for use with
command-line tools
BRC32.EXE Resource compiler (32-bit), command-line version
BRCC32.EXE Resource shell (32-bit)
CPP32.EXE C preprocessor (32-bit), command-line version
GREP.EXE File search utility
ILINK32.EXE Incremental linker (32-bit), command-line version
IMPDEF.EXE Utility used when building apps with Libraries
IMPLIB.EXE Utility used when building apps with Libraries
MAKE.EXE Make utility
RLINK32.DLL Resource linker (32-bit)
TDUMP.EXE File dump utility
TLIB.EXE Utility for maintaining static-link libraries
TLIBIMP.EXE (Type Library Import) tool. Takes existing type libraries and
creates C++Builder Interface files. Incorporated into the Type Library
editor.
TOUCH.EXE Change files stamps to current date/time
TRIGRAPH.EXE Converts 3-character trigraph sequences into single characters
VCTOBPR.EXE Converts Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0 and 6.0 project (.DSP) and
workspace (.DSW) files to their equivalent Borland C++Builder files

Note they make a point that the assembler tool is not part of this free
package.

As I indicated, I'm giving it a whack, and will periodically try building
with it just to assure that we remain compatable.

Bill