httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Massive changes to Win32 generated MAK files
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 05:17:25 GMT

I'm all for it, after due consideration.  Unless we plan to
hand tune make files, they are simple byproducts.  If we like,
we can export a set upon each release for the borland and other
folks, but I would ignore them between cycles.

I'd credit Greg Marr with the build tree thoughts across the board.
I've only elaborated or refined them in places.