httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Config tree code finished.
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:59:57 GMT

RAW, in this case, is redundant, IMHO.  If it's unrecognized, it's raw
until there is a module loaded to accept it.  If it's unaccepted, then
we emit the error on a second pass.

Which implies that we need to track some useful tag for reporting
'config error in line 77 of conf/httpd.conf, <PERL> block is not recognized'.