httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [patches 2.0] src/os/win32/service et al
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2000 05:54:37 GMT

Rework 2.0 patch (sorry :( ) ...

4) Add ap_collapse_spaces (couldn't stand remove myself) to APR.
   Even const'd it correctly... Greg. ;-)
   Since I'm a C++ guy at heart, I can't stand worthless
   post increments either.
   (C++ returns C... postdecremented no less)

5) Code is better optimized to avoid double-copies.

6) While adding ap_collapse_spaces, I freaked out when I
   looked at the filename from pathname.  Sorry, but we
   Windows folk -can- use slashes as well!!!  (Plus the
   occasional drive - pathless name.)  Fixed

That's it... it builds, runs, installs and uninstalls cleanly.