httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Config tree code finished.
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:12:00 GMT

So we do... but I would treat this in the same class as my proposal long
ago to allow comments to be parsed and stored for mod_info...

source files can be in the same class as comments, if we don't want to
regenerate a config file (meaning - we didn't save the comments) then
we have no need to save the source.

Consider this an optional apache 2.1 type feature request, in tandem
with loading comments for unwinding later.