httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Massive changes to Win32 generated MAK files
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 21:29:26 GMT
Agreed.

This is the simple solution to the administrator who wants to roll their own
binary without owning DevStudio, and with no other interests in aquiring a
VC License

I will take a look at what project building resources are available within
this context.  Others may wish to review the license, attached, for
consideration of our recommendations and endorsement.

If others are correct, that .dsp's can be translated into borland/c++ or
other languages projects, we should find such resources and post the links
to the developer's page.  Unlike Unix, there are no such standard tools, so
we should have no compunction against users installing such tools if they
are free/open source.

Bill