httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support htdigest.mak htpasswd.mak rotatelogs.mak
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 05:02:36 GMT

I definately missed the aprlib.dsp update!  The target is now built by
aprlibdll.dsp, but that project relies on aprlib.dsp to do the LIB32
thing instead of the LINK32 thing.  You missed the doc update.  Both
are attached.

>   Added:       src      Apache.dsw InstallBin.dsp
>                src/lib/apr aprlibdll.dsp
>                src/os/win32 BaseAddr.ref

Missing lib/apr/misc/win32/aprlib.c
It's a no-op file (just a comment) to suppress the LNK4001 error.
See that post yesterday, it's attached here.

>   Removed:     src      Apache.mak ApacheCore.mak
>                src/ap   ap.mak
>                src/lib/apr aprlib.mak
>                src/main gen_test_char.mak gen_uri_delims.mak
>                src/modules/proxy ApacheModuleProxy.mak
>                src/os/win32 ApacheModuleAuthAnon.mak
>                         ApacheModuleCERNMeta.mak
> ApacheModuleDigest.mak
>                         ApacheModuleExpires.mak
> ApacheModuleHeaders.mak
>                         ApacheModuleInfo.mak ApacheModuleRewrite.mak
>                         ApacheModuleSpeling.mak ApacheModuleStatus.mak
>                         ApacheModuleUserTrack.mak
>                src/regex regex.mak

That's the most beautiful commit I've seen (the Removed: that is :-)