httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Four Apache-2.0 fixups
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:43:48 GMT

Ok... reading it over, all statics declared are truly
constant, so those should not pose an issue.

I'm attaching a slightly revised patch.  Considering the
frustration some have with startup time already, the
attached latebind2.diffs adds a signifiant block of
documentation on adding new functions, as well as an
ordinal for faster loading.  If the ordinal isn't fixed
across platforms, then a value of 0 will assure the
function is hooked by name.

Bill