httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Announce: NTLM authentication module
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:29:26 GMT
A couple of NT folk were looking at this, including myself.

We would be very happy to review your submission.  One concern that
I have is to offer a unix solution to challenge/response authentication,
based on a non-NT password store, as well as offer Win32 solutions as
you have described.

An ongoing debate has been to offer some Win32 password database support.
Since the NT password store is the obvious solution, this reduces the
urgancy of that debate.

The module sounds like an execelent contribution in this direction.
Thank you for the offer.  Any contributions you have to offer can be
sent directly to new-httpd list for review and consideration.

Bill