httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support htdigest.mak htpasswd.mak rotatelogs.mak
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:39:56 GMT
> From: Bill Stoddard []
> Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 9:02 AM
> Subject: Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support htdigest.mak
> htpasswd.mak rotatelogs.mak
> Done

It's taking a while, since many other changes occured to some
projects, to review the whole thing.

I couldn't build it either... but here are some self explanitory
(I hope!) fixes to get the InstallBin and all it's children to
build politely.  Note I added AuthDigest and fixed its base
(debug size is 14000 today).  To get those odd things like
base addresses, you may need to look below the 'fill in the blank'
boxes and edit the command directly in the bottom option display.

Don't try 'All Configuration' editing, however, it tangles up
all the options.  That's how I ended up with a dup list of
libraries at one point.

I also tossed in a logresolve project, though I haven't yet
tested it in the tree.  If you apply as is, I'll diff as needed.

By the way, Greg appeared to be 100% on the money.  If we simply
list the project as a dependency, the lib output seems to feed
quite nicely into the parent project with no explicit reference.

Not that I didn't trust Greg.  Just don't trust M$ :-)

View raw message