httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: ap_file_t typedef (was: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/includeapr_file_io.h)
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 19:26:15 GMT

Understood... and agreed!  Thanks also to Ryan for making
the point.  I'll wait for -slack, win32 time (looks like
the unix side happened, correct?), s{APR*_MD5_CTX}
{ap_MD5_ctx_t}g and the OS_LEVEL commits, since I'd like
to see my patches tree settle a bit.  Don't look for the
ap_cleanup_fn_t patch till late this week.

I'm insisting on a clean Win32 build before proposing the
APR_IMPORT fix to scramble things up again :-)  I concur
that the ap_cleanup_fn_t would help in preparation.

I only raised it early for discussion... I would anticipate
it it's apr_general.h declaration to look like:

typedef ap_status_t APR_THREAD_FUNC ap_cleanup_fn_t(void *);

ergo it's use is ap_somefunc (ap_cleanup_fn_t *cleanup);

Any comments?