httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Hold off on commits for about a half-hour please.
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:50:11 GMT
Ryan, true to our earlier comments, can you load the Apache.dsw
workspace in your VC6, click "Project - Export Makefile", select
all projects and volia?

It's an alpha, after, all, and I test out the result make files
from the tarball to find if they are usable in 5.0.  I am really
rather curious to find out how different 5.0/6.0 make files are
anyway.

By the way, don't save the workspace or projects, and be sure
you delete Apache.opt when you are done.