httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/lib apr_strnatcmp.c
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:30:18 GMT

Very nice.

Attached are the win32 updates and rename to ap_strnatcmp...
if this will live in apr.

Question... if strnatcmp belongs in apr are we also finally
ready to move the ap_sha1 and ap_base64 (headers in ap.h)
into the apr?  I've looked at ap_hooks long enough to know
that it should move into the apr core, since it can't be
cleanly abstracted without more complexity, IMHO.

Apr has become what ap was to 1.3.x.  With a difference,
(credits and kudos to all) in that it isn't married to the
Apache server.  But can we kill ap to celebrate?