httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject [patch 2.0] APR MD5 - knock off ap_md5.h!
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2000 20:18:29 GMT
  Since MD5 floated from the ap library to apr, we
have yet to finish cleaning up after it!

  I'd really like to see APR_MD5_CTX become an
apr-ified apr_md5_ctx_t, but I'd settle today for

rm src/include/ap_md5.h

  This is a code headache.  Ya think ya fixed one
thing, only to have it bite you later!

  Attached is the patch to clean up after ap_md5.h,
would someone please apply?  If you are so enthused,
feel free to grep out the APR_MD5_CTX type into
something meaningful.  I know understand why few
comments, since the original patch wasn't text/plain :-)