httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Draft proposal: Win32 Compilation Environment Step 1
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:13:25 GMT

I'm quite certain you mean link apr into apachecore.dll, and have
a single core executable (don't you?)  ApacheCore.dll has been around
a very, very long time, and I don't think we are even talking about
changing it.

It's not ApacheCore I'm worrying about, it's really all those little
support exe's running around (log resolution, passwords etc) that
need apr.  Do we link to them all, or put them in the same folder
and be done with it?