httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject ap_oslevel for 2.0
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 21:39:15 GMT

Thx, and if you are in a committing mode, how about an even
easier patch to grok.  Attached is the oslevel.diffs update
to serialize the versions (95 = 0, 98 = 10, NT = 100) with gaps
for SP levels, room for expansion, and permitting oslev > x tests.
The declaration sits in apr_general, looking for a HAVE_OSLEVEL
declare from the platform apr.h header.  The diffs are to this
afternoon's tree.

I'll leave noslack.diffs and aprmd5.diffs to Ryan, since he's
of the same mind on them (and the latter issue he created :~)

Bill R