httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: ap_file_t typedef (was: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/includeapr_file_io.h)
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 18:26:15 GMT
> I do not understand why we use "struct ap_file_t" everywhere
> instead of
> simply "ap_file_t" (the typedef).
>
> A lot of code would be cleaner with just the typedef, IMO.

I admit to not reviewing it yet - but I concur 100%.

On the subject, does anyone object to an ap_cleanup_fn_t
declaration and references for all the cleanup callback
arguments when I perform the mass update to fix up the
APR_IMPORT()?  I did stumble over the declaration, and
it will make the code more readable and less bug-prone
(crossing declspec's and stdcall's can be a bad thing).