httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <>
Subject 2.0 CHANGES file
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:02:32 GMT
various committers have been lazy in adding coments to the CHANGES file
... especially when committing patches for non-apache group folks.  this
sucks, this is where their credit is supposed to go.

if you've had a patch applied to 2.0 and you don't have commit access, and
would like me to add something to CHANGES for you, please send me the
requisite blurbs.  (and you make our lives easier if you make the blurbs
part of your patches when you post them :)

committers:  please treat 2.0 like you have been 1.3... all CHANGES should
be logged. (yes, it's silly to have to log twice, once in CHANGES and once
in the cvs commit log... maybe someone wants to make improvements to our
commit tools.)

View raw message