httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject RE: alpha 2 going out tomorrow.
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:30:43 GMT

> Huh?  so we do (too used to std c conventions) - but can we agree it will
> be ap_file_t from now on and drop file_t?
>
> Commit the fixes (including your own), and I'll test it under win32 for you.

Actually, this is something I've kind of wanted to do since about a month
after APR was started.  I would like to make all the structure's

struct ap_foo_t {
}

and then typedef them with

typedef struct ap_foo_t ap_foo_t

But, I am going to wait to do this until after the next alpha.  This
change is invisible to the user, so it really doesn't matter when we do
it, but I don't want to take any chances with an alpha on the way.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131