httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Connection status docs.
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:33:09 GMT

I've already looked at that doc.  All it does is prototype the functions.
It doesn't explain how everything fits together, which is where I am
stiuck.  I could dig through all the code, but I think anybody who writes
their own MPM should have a simple doc that explains how to do this

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Manoj Kasichainula wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 01:44:23PM -0500, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> > Could somebody who understands the connection status stuff please provide
> > some docs for it.
> See src/include/mpm_status.h. These are functions provided by the MPM
> for use by status readers and writers.
> If this isn't enough, ask again, and I'll try to clear it up.

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

View raw message