httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/htdocs/manual/developer layeredio.html index.html
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 01:03:06 GMT
> > > Content-generating modules should continue to use
> > > ap_get_client_block() for reading,
> >
> > no change was made to this part of the API.
>
> Yes there was. Ryan introduced ap_setup_api(). That appears to be
> redundant to ap_setup_client_block().

No.  I added ap_setup_input, and it was totally separate from
ap_setup_client_block.  All ap_Setup_input does, is check for a valid
r->input, and if it isn't there, open the file pointed to by the
request_rec.  Regardless, this change has been moved to outside of the
module.  ap_invoke_handler can do this just fine.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131