httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: OS/390 specific directory in 2.0
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:05:08 GMT

I must be missing something.  This work is done already.  We have a
header file, apr_iconv.h.  This details the codepage translation
function prototypes.  The only thing left to do, is actual write the
functions, which IMHO, should be left to those people who will be using
it.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131