httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: DSO Patch 1 of 3 (+ commentary!)
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:37:18 GMT

I haven't reviewed these patches yet in any great detail, and I probably
won't until this weekend, but I have one comment already.  Don't worry,
its a minor nit.

I think the dso code in APR needs it's own dir.  I would prefer not to
litter the misc directory with anything that doesn't fit into a current
directory.  Big features should definately get their own directory.  :-)

Told you it was a minor nit.  More comments as I review the code.

Ryan