httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: Apache/2.0a1 for Irix
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:53:10 GMT

Thank you for all of your work.  I have been watching your bugs on the 2.0
bug page.  I am looking at each of these, and determining the correct way
to deal with them (either including your patch, or making your patch more
portable to other platforms). I will do my best to not release
apache-2.0a2 without including as many of your patches as possible.

Ryan

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Mike Abbott wrote:

> I have Apache/2.0a1 running on Irix 6.5 after finding, fixing, and
> filing bug reports on eight problems.  A list of the bugs and a patch
> containing my fixes is available from the Accelerating Apache Project.
> 	http://oss.sgi.com/projects/apache/
>
> Looking forward to alpha 2.
> --
> Michael J. Abbott        mja@sgi.com        http://reality.sgi.com/mja/