httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support htpasswd.mak htpasswd.dsp htpasswd.c
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:33:11 GMT

There should be a working htpasswd under apr/test.  I think we need to
start making our support programs use APR, so they are portable.  Most of
the support programs have been ported to APR and are in the test
directory.

David Reid and I spent a lot of time getting these things ompiling and
working on multiple platforms, and I would appreciate it if we used them
when at all possible.

Ryan