httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: FreeBSD core'ing.
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:29:04 GMT

I have looked at these really quickly, and I don't think they are
necessary.  I will be looking at these in mroe detail later today.  It
seems to me that if we change the lock choosing logic to be correct, we
don't need some of these changes.  I'll post more detail opn my opinions
later.

Ryan

> > If you have my patches from Feb 29 it seems to work fine
> > w.r.t. locks.  Changing it not to use SysV sems may be
> > the right thing to do for FreeBSD performance-wise, but
> > that simply moves the bad lock symptoms to some obscure
> > platform.
>
> Same here. I believe they where commited.

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131