httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0a2 ready for release?
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:27:34 GMT
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> Okay, I would like to roll another alpha release on Friday.  The biggest
> changes in 2.0 since the last release are:
>
> Adding docs
> adding ability to configure single file external modules
> Changes to the ErrorDocument syntax
> Backporting of various 1.3 patches.
> CacheNegotiaedDocs syntax changed
>
> I hope to be able to add more to this list by Friday.

I don't think it matters what is added or not. The question is, "does this
thing compile and run, and has it moved forward since the last release?"

I presume that it still compiles/runs, and we've seen commits. Release
today if that strikes your fancy :-)

btw, I would also suggest moving the 2.0 information *below* the 1.3 info
on the main httpd.html page at apache.org. We should be stressing 1.3 for
a while yet.

Cheers,
-g