httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: common directory?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:04:50 GMT

This shouldn't become a sewer.  If we move the files into src/main, we are
all set.  For example, scoreboard.c is the same for mpmt_pthread and
prefork.  Just move that file into src/main, and forget about it.  All
mpm's that need it use it, all those that don't, ignore it.

Ryan

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, David Reid wrote:

> So do we pollute an existing file or start a new sewer?
>
> Exactly the thing that brought it up in my mind :-)
>
> d.

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131