httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: common directory?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:01:44 GMT
I'd go further and state common to any SUBSET of MPMs. No reason to
duplicate just because one MPM doesn't use a function.

The question then comes up whether you want to compile/link-in that
function when it isn't needed for certain MPMs. I don't have an answer to
that :-)

Hrm. Well, maybe. These conditional functions could be wrapped in a
feature macro which gets set by the MPM selection logic in ./configure
(e.g. USE_SHM_SCOREBOARD).

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/