httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@hbesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Server auto-reconfiguration
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:21:56 GMT
On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 costin@eng.sun.com wrote:

> > Several people are interested on working on various aspects of
> > this.  The question to the list is, Is this a hairbrained idea?
> > If so, why?  (I might learn something important from the reasons.)
>
> I am  very interested in this project ( have 1/2 of jakarta-tomcat
> supporting auto-reconfiguration - need some support from apache to
> implement the other 1/2).

As soon as some more detailled specs on this are decided upon, I am ready
to give it a try with 'good old Stas'.  But I think It's a pretty big
feature, so it should be planned a quite a bit to provide a very modular
implementation, simplyfing a great deal adding new configuration
directives from a module, and so on...

> Costin

| Philippe M. Chiasson  <gozer@hbesoftware.com> |
| SmartWorker http://www.smartworker.org        |
|     IM : gozerhbe  ICQ : gozer/18279998       |
Recycle bits please.
#!/usr/bin/perl
$a='#!/usr/bin/perl%c$a=%c%s%c;printf($a,10,39,$a,39,10);%c';printf($a,10,39,$a,39,10);