httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <>
Subject Adding external modules to 2.0
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:54:08 GMT

At ApacheCon last week, I mentioned that I would be adding support for
external modules.  I also said I would add docs to the web that explained
how to boot strap the process until I got the actual support working for
2.0.  The good news is I got the support working today, and I would rather
not tell people how to bootstrap the process, since it is no longer
necessary.  The new process has just been committed, so a new extract
should take advantage of the new build process.  To add an external
module, use:

./configure --with-module=/path/to/module

This currently will only add the module as a static part of the server.  I
will work on shared modules later this week.

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131