httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@ntrnet.net>
Subject Apache 2.0 alpha. (again) :)
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 21:36:55 GMT

As anybody who is at the conference knows, I am pushing for an alpha this
week.  AFAIK, the only hold-up is the new bug db.  I have been working
today (with Dirk's help and somebody from LinuxCare whose name I wish I
could remember) on getting bugzilla setup for Apache.  There is currently
a copy of bugzilla mostly setup on http://locus.apache.org/~rbb/bugz.  It
is not fully setup, but I am putting the finishing touches on it now.
Please take a look at what I have done, and make comments about this.

If there are no screams of anger and outrage by 5:00 tomorrow evening, I
will tag the apache-2.0 tree and create a tarball at that time.  We can
then release the alpha Friday afternoon.

I know this is a few days earlier than my previous plan, but it is doable
if we get bugzilla in and working.

Ryan

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

406 29th St.