httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 Alpha.
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2000 16:41:56 GMT

Ok, I have been fighting for an alpha for a long time, but I guess it's
not going to work before the conference.  So, here is what I propose:

1)  Install a new bug database or add 2.0alpha to the current one.  This
should be done either before or during the conference.

2)  Announce an alpha release for March 13th at the conference.

3)  Release the alpha on March 13th.

I believe this means a freeze on the tree on March 10th.  I will draft an
announcement for the web page and post it here on the 12th.

Any comments?

Ryan