httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@ntrnet.net>
Subject Apache 2.0 Alpha.
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2000 03:33:39 GMT

Tomorrow is the day that I was supposed to put together the 2.0 alpha.  My
impression from the response when I brought this up, is that the group is
basically against an alpha of 2.0 right now.  I personally think this is a
mistake, but if that is the wishes of the group, then I won't announce an
alpha tomorrow.  Please correct me if I mis-read the groups opinion.

Also, please consider your reasons for not wanting an alpha.  An alpha
release is meant to bring people to the project, so bugs can be found and
dealt with.

I would like to release the alpha ASAP, if not tomorrow, then sometime
during Apache Con.

Ryan

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

406 29th St.