httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ask Bjoern Hansen <...@valueclick.com>
Subject Re: Time for a 2.0o alpha.
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:12:52 GMT
On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> > Along the same lines, a list of things known not to work yet in 2.0 would
> be
> > nice.
> >
> I'll second that. We don't want to hear reports about things being broken
> that we already know about. How should we collect feedback? Should we open a
> new bug DB or use the existing DB? I haven't checked, but I doubt there is
> an option for specifying the apache_2.0 release in the current bug DB.

It would be a good time to move to bugzilla or something. (Assuming that
we want that).

I think bugzilla is already installed somewhere on locus. I'd be happy to
volunteer to install and maintain it if not.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>