httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: Time for a 2.0o alpha.
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:29:35 GMT

This is an alpha, put bugs in the STATUS file.  That's where the list
belongs, and that is the easiest place for new developers to find it so
they can address those issues.

Ryan

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> > Along the same lines, a list of things known not to work yet in 2.0 would
> be
> > nice.
> >
> I'll second that. We don't want to hear reports about things being broken
> that we already know about. How should we collect feedback? Should we open a
> new bug DB or use the existing DB? I haven't checked, but I doubt there is
> an option for specifying the apache_2.0 release in the current bug DB.
>
> Bill

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.