httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: posting bugs/patches for 2.0a1
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 05:11:26 GMT
On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Gary Shea wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Marc Slemko wrote:
> > > I didn't see a link anywhere on dev.apache.org.
> >
> > Just the sort of person I wanted to talk to.
>
> That doesn't sound so good, given that I'm trying to fix things, not
> cause trouble ;)

Now, now, you are fixing things.

> > So, why did you put it in the gnats db?
>
> Uh, 'cause I didn't see anything on 2.0... I went to dev.apache.org,
> clicked on the 'user feedback/user access' link, and boom, I'm in the
> gnats db.  The other route for getting there was the 'how to contribute
> patches to apache' link, which links directly to http://bugs.apache.org
> and the gnats db.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear.  A real life specimen to study to
understand how the species works.  <g>

Anyone want to patch the PITA gnats CGI to print a note saying "for 2.0
bugs go here"?  That page is already such an ugly mess that more can't
hurt...

Hmm.  Nope, just checked, I don't have permissions any more to update the
gnats CGI on the site, so I can't do it.