httpd-dev mailing list archives

From traw...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: 2.0: why -D_REENTRANT on FreeBSD?
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 15:44:38 GMT

>BUG!  This is not happening on Linux, AFAIK.  I'll look into
>it on Linux, and fix it if it is happening.  If it is only on
>FreeBSD, you're on your own, because I don't have a box.

I just reproduced the same problem on RedHat 5.2.

Thanks for looking into this!!!

(There is another problem I know of with APR config --  on RedHat 5.2 (but
not 6.0), HAVE_SOCKLEN_T isn't getting defined, but should.  I haven't had
a chance to figure this one out yet.  If it wasn't so easy to work around,
I would have figured it out by now :) )

Jeff Trawick, trawick@us.ibm.com
IBM SecureWay (nee' eNetwork) Software Support:
->http://www-4.ibm.com/software/network/commserver/support/
OS/390 UNIX - Frequently Asked Questions:
->http://www.s390.ibm.com/oe/bpxqarc.html