httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Randall <crand...@matchlogic.com>
Subject RE: Time for a 2.0o alpha.
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 20:03:33 GMT
I'd like to suggest that you publish a minimum set of procedures for
platform testing before an alpha release. At a minimum, this should the
prefork MPM on all Unix-like platforms.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Bloom [mailto:rbb@ntrnet.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 12:50 PM
To: new-httpd@apache.org
Subject: Time for a 2.0o alpha.

Okay, I am finally in SF, and I'm not going anywhere until ApacheCon,
1.3.12 has been released, and we haven't received many bug reports yet. I
would like to release an alpha for 2.0 on March 5th, that is this Sunday.
I think 2.0 is stable enough for a release, and we need more people
focusing on it if we are ever going to release it officially.

If we do decide to release an alpha, I volunteer to do whatever is
necessary to make this a reality.  :-)

Ryan

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

___
2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.
---