httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Marr <gr...@alum.wpi.edu>
Subject RE: [patch:revision] APR 2.0 - linkage mechanisms
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:49:19 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>This patch updates the make logic for the revisions to the APR -
>that is -
>apr.dsp now generates apr.lib - then aprlib.dsw generates the
>aprlib.dll/aprlib.lib files for dynamic binding.   The apr can be
>used as
>objects from the Standalone models, which will soon be tagged
>without any
>__declspec() tags.  The normal Debug/Release versions will soon be
>tagged
>with _stdcall to allow apr to be used from other environs.  The new
>defines
>in the make file expedite the transision.

Ah, everything makes much more sense now.

If you still have the original diffs around, could you send them to
me, since I missed them on the list?

Alternatively, does anyone know of any new-httpd archives other than
the one at http://www.apache.org/mail/new-httpd/?  I really don't
like the thought of trying to dig through a 5 MB text file for a
couple messages, especially when I'm at home with a 28.8 connection
if I'm lucky.

--
Greg Marr
gregm@alum.wpi.edu