httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: OS/390 specific directory in 2.0
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:50:09 GMT
As of this moment, Greg A. has updated xebcdic.sh for 2.0 and if we
can agree on where it needs to live then we can go ahead and put it
there and not bother with separate distribution mechanisms.  Before
long there may be other scripts required and there is OS/390-specific
code in 1.3 that I would have thought we'd start off with.  Take a
look at apache-1.3/src/os/os390.

Separately there's the issue of three separate EBCDIC tables (much of
what lives in src/os/(os390|tpf|bs2000) and the problem that, at least
for OS/390, no one table makes everybody happy.

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...