httpd-dev mailing list archives

From James G Smith <jgsm...@jamesmith.com>
Subject Apache auto-reconfiguration discussions
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:09:15 GMT
Considering that the set of people interested in the Apache
reconfiguration project is not a proper subset of those
interested in subscribing to new-httpd, and those on new-httpd
are not all interested in the details of the project, a mailing
list has been setup for those wanting to discuss the details of
the definition and implementation.  Periodic progress reports
will be made to new-httpd for those that might be interested in
following the development, but would rather not be involved in
the day-to-day discussions.  This list also means we don't have
to keep track in our aliases file of who is currently discussing
the project.

As details become more settled, they will be placed on a web
page.  An archive of the list will also be made available.

To subscribe to the mailing list, email

                modconfig-subscribe@jamesmith.com

James Smith - jgsmith@jamesmith.com | http://www.jamesmith.com/
            jsmith@sourcegarden.org | http://sourcegarden.org/