httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: License text in source
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:47:10 GMT
That's what I have in mind... Save some bytes (several actually),
make maintaining it much easier, and do the update to rev1.1.

"tool"?? I was planning an ugly script that scanned the head of each
file for the License and then cut'ting that out and then pushing
the magical text/url/pointer/notice in. I like the idea of a
"tool" much better :)