httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: copyright on 2.0a
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2000 08:47:03 GMT
On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 11:53:30PM -0800, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> One last thing... this is the time to do a global replace on the
> copyright for the 2.0 license so that it reads
> "The Apache Software Foundation" instead of the Apache Group.
>
> If anyone has objections to that, reply now.

The stuff in src/build is (c) Sascha Schumann. Since ASF members will
be hacking on that code over time (or have been already), we need to
change this in one of two ways:

- Sascha could grant copyright of this code to ASF (while retaining
  copyright on whatever he personally keeps).

- We need to add the ASF copyright line and license in addition to
  Sascha's.