httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@ibm.net>
Subject any users/builders of 2.0 on OS/2?
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 22:18:43 GMT
Is emx the only supported OS/2 build?  Is the prefork mpm
working on OS/2 at all, or is only spmt_os2 working on
OS/2?

I'm trying to clean up the mutex code in the prefork mpm.
I noticed that there is no  ap_child_init_lock() in
apr/locks/os2/locks.c but there is accept_mutex_child_init()
in prefork.c.  If prefork.c is no longer used on OS/2,
there is no loss, because I don't have to worry about mapping
prefork's accept_mutex_child_init() to ap_child_init_lock().
Otherwise, some lucky person gets to debug an OS/2
implementation of accept_mutex_child_init() for apr.

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...