httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: Time for a 2.0o alpha.
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 00:31:44 GMT
Yeah, agreed - only critical stuff should be done,but is my critical
the same as yours??

Also we should make clear what hasn't been done yet.  I'd suggest
removing the proxy stuff for the time being and any other modules not
yet ported.

As we want people to try the server perhaps we should also create a
list of third party modules that have been ported along with pointers
to get their code.  this way over time people who want to test exotic
configs should be able to jump on the bandwagon.

Just some random jottings...