httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <stodd...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support htpasswd.mak htpasswd.dsphtpasswd.c
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:03:08 GMT

> There should be a working htpasswd under apr/test.
htpasswd in apr/test looks back level compared to what is in src/support.
Sascha made one small change in the test version which I can migrate into
src/httpd.c. Do you intend to leave htpasswd, et. al. in src/support?

> I think we need to start making our support programs use APR, so they are
portable.
Agree.

> David Reid and I spent a lot of time getting these things ompiling and
> working on multiple platforms, and I would appreciate it if we used them
> when at all possible.
Not htpasswd :-)
Other than being back-level, it is essentially identical to what is in
src/support. Thanks for the pointer though, I definitely don't want good
work wasted.

Bill